Successful Back Linking Strategies | SEO
SEO – Generating and maintaining a substantial amount of online traffic for your e-business is a tricky and tough job but crucial nevertheless for your website’s success. For the reason that back linking increases your search engine visibility, it is an integral SEO tool.
Creating robust back links will bolster your internet marketing strategy and will help you achieve your business objectives by generating the right kind of traffic for your website. The success of back linking is not measured by the traffic volume it generates. In fact, it is gauged by consistent and regular incoming traffic that back linking generates.
Have your backed covered: | SEO
Link Wheel: | SEO
One of the most highly used methods of back linking is by creating a link wheel. A link wheel is established by web masters when they create different small websites with links provided for the main business website.
Linking with related websites: | SEO
By posting your links on relevant websites pointing customers back to your website, you can generate a good amount of online traffic via increasing your online visibility. This method requires thorough keyword research to generate targeted niche traffic which has a great potential for getting translated into prospective customers.
Article Marketing: | SEO
Also, article marketing i.e. article submission to relevant search engine business directories is a great tool for creating back links for your website. When somebody hits a keyword your article will turn up in the search results with links to your website.
Affiliate Marketing: | SEO
You can also create strong back links by getting into affiliate marketing, whereby, a website routes back customers back to the merchant website. This is the best way to drive authentic and genuinely interested traffic for your products or services.
Participating and commenting on social forums: | SEO
Also, posting on discussions and social forums generate useful back links for your website along with valuable consumer feedback and insight. The benefit of posting on these forums is that you get a signature file i.e. a place to put your website link at, which will always appear with your every post.
Blogging: | SEO
By creating a blog and commenting on other people’s blogs, which are relevant to your business, you can generate traffic from your target market niche.
Press Releases: | SEO
Submitting press releases to PR directories also gives you the chance to create effective back links but make sure your press release is newsworthy and timely.
Supporting your back: | SEO
Back linking acts like the spinal column of your internet marketing campaign, where your own business website is the spine, supported by the back links. The key elements of successful bank linking are:
- Finding the right and relevant websites to distribute your content.
- Creating informative, useful and attractive content for visitors, customers and readers.
- Publishing high quality articles relevant to your business.
- Make sure the web page your back links point your traffic to, has a call for action.
- Select the right and relevant keyword phrases to use as your anchor text.
- Writing engaging and eye-catchy headlines to grab the attention of visitors.
Save your back: | SEO
- Avoid outsourcing your back links creation unless you are sure that the online marketers use white hat techniques only.
- Do not just submit your website on Google after reaching a keyword because a lot of times the results that turn up are useless and substandard.
- Indulge in deep linking as well to increase the visibility of your web pages other than your home page.
- Steer clear of three-way back linking because Google demotes all participant members of the technique.
- Manually approve all link requests to your website instead of automating to develop quality back links.
- Conduct an in-depth keyword analysis and do not use generic keywords for back linking.
- You should never create a ‘Links’ page or anything similar like ‘Resources’ or ‘More information’ because firstly, they are a wastage of time, and if overdone, will decrease your page ranking. – SEO